PROOF OF INSURANCE AND FOOD PERMITS ARE TO BE TURNED IN NO LATER THAN 30 DAYS PRIOR TO EVENT!!
**ALL VENDOR SPACES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE**
1. All Vendors need to check in with a staff member prior to parking, and setting up a booth
2. All motor vehicles MUST be off the festival grounds 1 HOUR before opening of the Festival.
3. No motor vehicles will be permitted on the festival grounds/midway during operating hours, unless permission is approved by a Labor Day Festival Staff Member...THERE IS ADDITIONAL PUBLIC PARKING AVAILABLE IN NEAR BY PUBLIC LOTS, OUR STAFF WILL DO OUR BEST TO ACCOMMODATE ALL VENDOR PARKING AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE TO THE EVENT
4. All vendors will be directed to a designated parking area, which is limited to a first come bases.
5. All Vendors must be prepared to pass a Fire and Health Inspection. VENDORS ARE TO SUPPLY OWN, UP TO DATE FIRE EXTINGUISHER.
6. NO WEAPONS PERMITTED ON GROUNDS
7. NO ALCOHOL IS PERMITTED IN ANY VENDOR BOOTHS/TRAILERS. ALCOHOL IS PERMITTED IN BEER GARDEN ONLY!!!!!!!
8. Ice will be available for purchase @ $3.00 for 8lb bag
9. Lowell Labor Day Festival does not offer WIFI, so if you have Card readers, please make sure they are running off of your own individual network/hotspot
10. As stated on contracts for FOOD VENDORS, water and limited electric will be provided with your spaces.
11. A LICENSED ELECTRICIAN IS AVAILABLE FOR ALL HOOK UPS. DO NOT GO INTO ELECTRICAL BOXES AT ANYTIME!!!!
12. All Vendors shall put All operational garbage in the large, supplied dumpster behind the American Legion Building. Your Trash is NOT to be put in, or on the ground next to the White Cans along the midway and throughout the grounds. the festival is running off of all volunteers and would appreciate that we all do our part.
THERE WILL ABSOLUTELY NO OVERNIGHT SLEEPING IN FOOD BOOTH/TRAILERS ON SITE OR ADDITIONAL SPACE GIVEN FOR THAT PURPOSE, IF YOU NEED HOTEL ACCOMIDATIONS PLEASE ASK, WE WILL HELP DIRECT YOU TO SOMETHING NEARBY
DAILY OPERATIONAL TIMES:
Saturday & Sunday 11am-11pm
Saturday & Sunday 11am-7pm
Monday 11am-5pm (Optional)